We’re buying you a new player!
- On April 30, 2021, your SXBR1, BrightSign LS322, LS423/4 and/or TTR1 streaming player will stop playing/or music.
- Why? Your current player cannot support the new SiriusXM channels and features.
- We encourage you to order your free replacement radio as soon as possible to ensure there is no interruption in your music service.
We are going to send you a new player for free!
Replace your SiriusXM SXBR1 and/or BrightSign LS322/LS423/LS424 with your FREE PLAYER UPGRADE and experience all that SiriusXM has for your business.
100+ New Channels
Modern Streaming Technology
The SiriusXM Free Player Upgrade Program
Everything You Need to Know
What’s in the video?
Join Dynamic Media President, Ryan Santangelo, as he helps you pick the best player for your business and walks you through the free player order process.
- 00:00 | Introduction
- 00:14 | What is the SiriusXM Free Player Upgrade Program?
- 00:51 | We’re going to buy you a new player!
- 00:57 | Your two player upgrade options
- 01:23 | Features of the new SiriusXM Streaming Platform
- 02:24| Option #1: Overview of SiriusXM BREW
- 03:33 | Option #2: Overview of Grace Digital SXBR2
- 04:19 | Which player should you choose?
- 05:30 | How to order your free player upgrade
Order Your FREE Replacement Player in Three Easy Steps
Confirm you have an SXBR1, BrightSign LS322,LS423/4 and/or TTR1 player in your business
- Check to see if your SiriusXM Business streaming player looks like one of the player in the image.
- As long your current outdated player has an active subscription and you are a Dynamic Media customer, you qualify for the FREE player replacement.
Pick Your Replacement Player
- Choose from the two most popular SiriusXM Business Players on the market.
- Both players will connect your business to over 200 channels and the advanced suite of SiriusXM Business features.
Order This Player If…
- You want to control your music from a smartphone app or computer.
- You want to limit access to player features or channels. This player has no buttons or controls and all access is secured through a password-protected app or login.
** Requires a Wi-Fi network to set up**
Grace Digital SXBR3
Order This Player If…
- You want to control the music using the buttons, knob, and screen on the face of the player.
- You do not have access to a Wi-Fi network in your business.
Place Your Order
Request a Call
Order By Phone
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need to replace my current streaming player?
SiriusXM has upgraded their technology to bring you more music and better features. Your SXBR1, BrightSign LS322, LS423/4 and/or TTR1 is not powerful enough to support the new SiriusXM channels and features. The good news is that we’ll send you a brand new, state-of-the-art replacement player at no cost to you.
How much longer will my player continue to receive SiriusXM Business service?
- We recommend that you replace and install your replacement player ASAP.
- Your SXBR1, BrightSign LS322, LS423/4 and/or TTR1 player will stop playing music on April 30, 2021, so it’s important that you get your new player ordered and installed as soon as possible to ensure your music service continues uninterrupted.
- Plus, your new radio is going to be an exciting addition to your business with over 100 new channels and lots of great new features.
Does the new player give me any new channels or features?
Yes! Here are some of the new features you’ll receive with your Free Replacement Player.
- Your free replacement player will connect you to over 100 new channels the moment you connect your new player. Download Channel Guide
Remote Management and Scheduling
- Your new player will support remote scheduling and remote management from a central web portal. This allows you to create a schedule online and the radio will automatically change channel and volume based on day and time. Remote Scheduling Setup
Pandora Artist Radio
- Both streaming players will connect you to Pandora Artist Radio in addition to the hundreds of SiriusXM channels.
In-Store Messaging (coming soon on both players)
- In-store messaging will be added to both Free Player Replacement options in a free software update in Q1-Q2 2021. This feature allows you to market to your customers while they are in your physical location. In-store messaging is a great way to inform customers about your business, drive them to higher margin products, and remind them about safety-related items like social distancing and mask wearing.
The website says the replacement player is “free.” Are there any hidden costs?
There are no hidden costs. The player is 100% free. There will be no financial cost to whatsoever to order and receive your Free Replacement Player. We’re even going to pay for shipping!
What do I do with my old player?
Your SXBR1, BrightSign LS322, LS423/4 and/or TTR1 player is end-of-life and is no longer supported, which means that will no longer receive SiriusXM Business Service. We ask that you dispose of your old player in an environmentally responsible way.
Do I need to update any of the settings on my firewall or network?
- The settings on your firewall that support your old player should also support your new player. In some rare cases, you may need to tweak the settings.
- Click the link below to download the network requirements guide for the new SiriusXM players.
When I click the “Upgrade Now” link it brings me to the Dynamic Media Customer Portal? What is this?
- All Dynamic Media customers have access to the Dynamic Media Customer Portal. Within this portal you can pay bills, download invoices, view your player status, retrieve usernames and passwords, and do many other useful things.
- The Dynamic Media Customer Portal is the place where you will order your free replacement radio.
I don’t have a username or password to the Dynamic Media Customer Portal?
Please contact our Customer Care Team if you need assistance accessing the Dynamic Media Customer Portal.
Dynamic Media Customer Care
Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 6:30pm EST
How do I know I’m eligible to receive a replacement player?
Here is a list of eligibility requirements to receive your free replacement player.
- You must be a Dynamic Media customer.
- You must have a SXBR1, BrightSign LS322, LS423/4 and/or TTR1 player with an active SiriusXM Business subscription.